I was recently shoved into this new world of blogging by a knowledgeable writing chum. Now, while she’s ever-willing to help me struggle with some of the bazillion questions that have raised their ugly heads, I’m determined to learn enough to stand on my own knowledge.
So what would like you to chat about?
- Writing basics?
- Writing specifics?
- The American Civil War and how to research it?
- Renaissance faires from an insider’s POV?
- My “new” house (to me!) and the various dimensions of ownership, including the dementia of such a step?
- The joys of moving to North Carolina from San Diego? (And I DO mean JOYS! NC has so much more to offer–at least to me.)
- Being owned by two Siamese mischief makers?
I await your responses with baited breath–which certainly explains why I live alone.
Okay, nagrivator, I finally figured out which button to push and, I think–make that HOPE, I fixed this little problem.
So far as your response (which I appreciate btw) to what you would like me to comment on . . . I was sorta hoping for specifics.
Caro…your blog isn’t showing the second page. Not sure why. I’m not seeing a menu or other list of pages. So…I’ll give you a hand with it maybe on tuesday…
And I want to read whatever you have to say about writing, the writing life, and whatever you want to say about other stuff…